I love the holidays. Everything is just a bit brighter and a tad more sparkly. From clothing to make up to handbags - a little glimmer is a sure sign that Christmas is on it's way.
So, when I found out about China Glaze's new Winter Joy collection, I knew I had found perfect polishes to match the feeling of the season.
There are twelve new colors in all, and many can be layered for different effects. My favorite combination is Merry Berry with a top coat of Ruby Red Shimmer. It's a daring look that's perfect to flash at a holiday party. If you're looking for something a bit more subdued, try a few coats of Bubbly Rose Gold Glitter. Right now, I have it on my toes and they've never been more sparkly. But the color is subtle enough to wear all year round.
Each bottle retails for about $7 at your local beauty supply store.
Check out the new colors:
· Glistening Snow – Fine diamond-like silver glitter
· Champagne Kisses – Bubbly rose gold glitter
· Angel Wings – Delicate gold dust glitter
· Winter Holly – Gold-flecked dazzling green glitter
· Glitter All The Way – Exciting multi-color glitter
· Pizzazz – Twinkling multi-dimensional glitter blend
· Blue Bells Ring – Icy blue shimmer
· Pure Joy – Fiery red glitter with gold particles
· Red Satin – Silky blue-based red crème
· With Love – Classic red crème with a hint of orange undertones
· Merry Berry – Rich berry red crème
· Cranberry Splash – Ruby red shimmer
Moms, what are your favorite looks from the new lines?