Monday, April 2, 2012

Kid Shows That Make Me Want to PUNCH Someone


I've started outlawing certain shows in my house. I've done this purely for my own sanity. Some shows just grate on my nerves so bad, that no 20 minutes of peace while my child watches it is worth it. These shows include: Fresh Beat Band, Max and Ruby, and Dora. And, don't even get me started on Oobi. He's a HAND with eyes glued on him and he talks in baby talk. How can that show help a child, other than with fodder for his nightmares (and mine too). Oh my goodness. I was one fresh beat away from flipping out this morning. Oobi-rific.

What cartoons bug you the most?!

1 comment:

  1. We can't stand The Wonderpets, or any of other cartoon that has baby talk like that, including Curley bear from Sesame Street.

    I don't mind my kids watching Dora so much, but I can't be in the room when it's on. Way too repetitive for an adult to be around.

    ReplyDelete