Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 60 Day Work Out Challenge with Cardio Barre

Repeat 100 times!
  

So, something hit me last week, after finishing my set of classes at Cardio Barre Beverly Hills - exercise is good.  After finishing just one week of classes, I had more energy, felt better and looked better.  I had a little bounce in my step, and I was enjoying how I felt. People were noticing. 

And so now, I'm embarking on a 60 day work out challenge! And, I want you to join me! It doesn't matter what you do, just get up and get active for at least 60 minutes a day, four times a week.  And, we'll check in with each other after each ten day increment.

My personal goal is to attend Cardio Barre classes 3-4 times a week, and supplement with walking at home. In addition, I am also following the Weight Watchers points program.

So, who's with me? Let's get moving! Share your goals below.

No comments:

Post a Comment