Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Fiedlers Meet Plex, Foofa and Muno!

I know. I know. this is like the fiftieth time I've blogged about Yo Gabba Gabba. But they continue to amaze me. The family and I just got back from an art show, "Here Is My Art," put on by the cast, crew and talent behind YGG. The show featured some really neat, origional art work and props from the set. Needless to say we had a great time and even got to meet some of the characters. My son could not believe it. As far as he is concerned, these guys are REAL.

If you live in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend checking it out at Meltdown Comics on Sunset. The show runs through the 17th, and is definately worth the trip if you are a fan of the show.  Props to the talented and amazing Julia Vickerman for curating the show. Great job! We love ya!

1 comment:

  1. These guys are real to members of my household, as well (me included)! ;) I'm thinking of taking my girls to one of the shows in the fall -- I saw that Gabba will be coming to LA and Vegas in November. Both are a bit of a trek for us, but your inspirational posts have led me to believe that it will be worth the journey! :)

    ReplyDelete