Monday, May 23, 2011

What Stupid A** Thing Will Kids Think of Next?

planking = dumb

Maybe, I'm getting old. Maybe it's because I'm a mom, but I'm totally freaked out by this new fad I just heard about. It's called planking. Basically lying down on stuff like you are a plank. Why is this cool? I have no idea. Some dude in Australian just fell 10 stories to his death, trying to "plank" the rail of his balcony. Want to learn more about planking? Check out their Facebook page. An entire page dedicated to picks of people planking. What a waste of time. Maybe there's something I'm missing here. A deeper meaning? But I highly doubt it.

What is the matter with people? It's time like these I find myself uttering words I thought I'd never utter: "If your friends jumped off the side of a cliff, would you do it too?" I guess the answer is yes for some of us.

Just makes me wonder what the new "craze" will be when Joe is a teen. I only hope that he has half a brain to know, that doing stupid sh*t, doesn't make you cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment