Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I L.O.V.E. About Being a Mom

My Valentine's Day post from SavvySassyMoms.com where I am a contributing writer. They asked what I loved about being a mom, and this is what I had to say:




I love being a mom because it is the most rewarding thing I have done or will ever do in my lifetime. I’m actually shaping the life of a human being – scary at times, but I’m up for the challenge.  My son is the epitome of the love my husband and I have for each other, and represents a bright future for our family.

I love being a Mom when I can make my son feel happy and secure. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing him with a smile on his face, knowing that my love helped contribute to it.

I love it when my son says I love you. It really sound like I luff you. It’s the two most perfect words ever.

I love the sound of my son running down our long hallway, his little feet pitter-pattering on the hardwood floor and the crinkling noise his diaper make as he runs.

I love watching my son interact with other kids. They seem to have a language all their own. I can see his own unique personality shine. He loves to make others laugh and is quite the comic.


No comments:

Post a Comment